Windows 7 /
Windows Server 2008
users because of the OS security features the
downloaded assemblies may become locked. The
solution to the problem is described here.
CS-Script Suite (binaries, documentation, samples)
CS-Script Extension Pack (additional binaries and samples)
(This can be useful for countries where Dropbox is banned)
Some of the previous CS-Script
versions can be found in Release History.
is an accumulative of all major fixes and minor features since
the release v3.4.0.
new? for details.
readme.txt for the
Changes since the last release
- Improved compiled script assembly access synchronization with all CSScriptLibrary.Load calls
- Implemented support for custom caching mechanism with CSScript.IsOutOfDateAlgorithm delegate.
support for script caching with CSScript.LoadWithConfig calls when user
defines compiled script assembly argument ('assemblyFile').
- Fixed bug with double "public" injection in CodeDOM LoadMethod
- Added CachProbing (CSScript.IsOutOfDateAlgorithm) algorithm implementations
- CSScript.IsOutOfDateAlgorithm set to CachProbing.Advanced by default.
- Added CSScript.GetCachedScriptPath()
- Added CSScript.CreateCompilerLock() Added LoadCodeFrom equivalents for all LoadCode methods
- Added more accurate "IsDynamic" implementation
- Added clearing pdb prior the build
- Fixed problem with //css_ref returning the highest version of the GAC assembly even when the full asm name is specified
problem with previously compiled scripts being loaded (instead of just
returning the cached file name) with the CSScript.Compile call
- Fixed Hosting VS samples (project files and dependencies)
- Implemented CSScript.Evaluator
("compiler as service")
- Distributables are spit into
Default Pack and Extension Pack.
- Fixed ConfigConsole.exe problem
when running on the "setup incomplete" environment.
- Added support for dual target
CLR (4.0/4.5) through in-place CSScriptLibrary.dll patching.
- Added support for Windows 8 new
Default program model
- Added integration for with
Visual Studio 2012 extension for automatic source file loading
on "cscs <script> //x"
- New product logo